- How much does the course cost ?
- What material is covered on the course ?
- What are the class sizes?
- What do students need to bring on the day ?
- Are there transport services available ?
- Where is the course held ?
- Who are the teachers on the course ?
- How long do the classes last ?
- How do I book a place on the course ?
- What are the arrangement regarding lunch ?
What are the class sizes?
Normal class sizes are usual with some variation depending on the popularity of the subject chosen.
What do students need to bring on the day ?
As notes are provided only exam papers, refill pad and calculator will be needed.
Are there transport services available ?
A bus will run from Roscommon to Athlone subject to demand. Students are requested to contact the transport operator directly (Pat Naughton 090 6661058 or 087 4105449).
Who are the teachers on the course ?
We only select exceptional teachers who are currently teaching , have a proven track record and are experienced Leaving /Junior Cert correctors.
How do I book a place on the course ?
Application form is available on booking, send off with €50 deposit or full fee to Midland Tutorial Centre, Moydrum, Athlone. Booking to be made by post only.
What are the arrangement regarding lunch ?
There are a number of shops and take away's within easy walking distance . Alternatively students can take lunch on the premises where tea / coffee will be provided free of charge.